Skip to content

OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT REFLECTED IN OUR PRODUCT DESIGN

Travelling the world in search of the most precious essences, we crafted a sensory journey for clients of the most exclusive hotels across the world.

Our vision of responsible luxury means we are actively seeking new solutions to implement eco-design initiatives to reduce packaging material consumption and use recycled materials wherever possible.

With the target of minimising the use of virgin plastic, our renewed assortment will allow us to substitute about 5 million virgin plastic bottles with recycled plastic ones – equivalent to 59 tons of material – in the upcoming months (from September 2021 to the end of 2022).

You can discover our full environmental policy here.

Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert. Creative shot.

300ml
Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert

Bottle made of 97% post-consumer recycled and recyclable PET (cap and label excluded) with the remaining 3% being colourants.

Eau Parfumée Au Thé Blanc. Creative shot.

300ml
Eau Parfumée Au Thé Blanc

Bottle made of 100% post-consumer recycled and recyclable PET (cap and label excluded).

Eau Parfumée Thé Vert & Thé Blanc. Creative shot.

40ml & 75ml
Eau Parfumée Thé Vert & Thé Blanc

As of 2022, all 40ml & 75ml bottles (caps & labels excluded) are produced from 100% post-consumer recycled PET.

JEWELLER OF OLFACTIVE EMOTIONS

With an olfactive approach dedicated to sensations of well-being, we captured the deep and enigmatic qualities of the tea notes, inspired by their most beneficial properties.

Eau parfumée au the vert. Creative shot.

EAU PARFUMÉE AU THÉ VERT: Refreshing & awakening

A revitalizing scent homage to Japanese Green Tea with a bright and exclusive Citrus Floral accord, awakening the senses with a burst of freshness: a vital expression of refined elegance through everyday gestures and rituals.

DISCOVER THE FRAGRANCE
Eau parfumée au the blanc. Creative shot.

EAU PARFUMÉE AU THÉ BLANC: Serenity & indulgence

A soothing and delicate fragrance with a captivating and intimate Woody Floral Musk nuance to please guests who seek deep sensations of relaxation through private, precious moments of indulgence.

DISCOVER THE FRAGRANCE